In May 2017 Oppo Announced a smartphone under 20,000 INR named Oppo f3. So It is a budget smartphone which is available in two color variants Gold, Rose Gold.
- PROCESSOR & OPERATING SYSTEM & STORAGE – Oppo f3 is using MediaTek’s MT6750T which is 64 Bit ARM Cortex A53 1.5 GHz Processor. CPU’s Frequency is 1500 MHz (MegaHertz) And Oppo f3 having 4 GB RAM. RAM is LPDDR3 whose frequency is 833 MHz (MegaHertz).
While Operating System is Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Color UI 3.0 and Internal Storage is 64GB.
- CAMERA – This Smartphone has 13 MP Primary Camera which is based CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide SemiConductor) has been used with Dual LED Flash. Image Resolution is 4160*3120 Pixels (12.89 MegaPixels) and Video Resolution is 1920*1080 Pixels (2.70 MegaPixels) and Frame Per Secondis 30 FPS.
While Secondary Camera has 16 MP Dual Camera. Image Resolution is 4608*3456 (12.9 MegaPixels) and Video Resolution is 1920*1080 Pixels (2.07 MegaPixels) and Frame Per Second is 30 FPS.
- DISPLAY – Display’s Technology is IPS 5.5 Inch (13.9 cm) and Resolution is 1080*1920 Pixels with 401 PPI (pixels per inch). Color Depth is 24 Bit and 9:6 Aspect Ratio.
some Extra Features are Capacitive, Multi Touch, Scratch Resistant with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and 2.5D Curved Glass Screen.
- SENSORS – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (Fingerprint Card FPC1245).
- CONNECTIVITY – Dual NANO-SIM (4FF). Both SIMS Stand-By (Both are Active But When Other is Busy Other will not be Active) with VoLTE Support.
Dual Band, Wifi Hotspot, WIfi Display and Bluetooth Version 4.1.
- BATTERY – Li-Polymer’s 3200 MAH Battery having 5Volts Charger Output power. And YES Battery is Non-Removable.
|Screen size||5.5 Inch|
|Display||IPS HD Display|
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Rear Camera||13 MP|
|Front Camera||16 + 16 MP|
|Camera Features||Touch focus, Face detection, HDR, Panorama|
|Talk – time||25 Hours|
|Expandable – Upto||256 GB|
|WLAN||Yes, Wifi-Direct, Wifi-Hotspot|
|Networks||LTE / HSPA / GSM|
|Sensors||Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass|